Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Turkey Tenderloin Stir-Fry


Bought turkey tenderloins a couple of days ago, from Herbest Meat Products during the American Women's Bazaar, and decided to stir-fry them for dinner.  For a first timer, I'd say I was good.  My parents and aunt found the turkey tenderloins stir-fry to be tender, moist and tasty.

I first cubed the turkey tenderloins and marinaded with Lee Kum Kee Chicken Marinade for about 2 hours, then I added 1 slightly beaten egg white and browned them in oil.  Set them aside. Using the same pan, I sauted sliced onion sprinkled with a little salt to caramelize for about 5 minutes. Then I added sliced green and red bell pepper and chopped garlic and sauted until I smelled all the flavors melding together.  Returned turkey meat to pan, stirred some more and served with hot plain rice.  

Will definitely try turkey meat again.

Herbest Meat Products sells whole turkey, frozen cuts and processed turkey meat.
Contact Glenn B. Quizon - 0917-8126429
               Prime Quizon - 0917-8833040

No comments: